Saturday, April 24, 2010

shopping & fun friends settle the worries

Some great friends offered us to ride with them to Baton Rouge today and we love their company so we said yes and had a great day. The first stop was Bass Pro and I found these really great dragonfly outdoor ornaments to go in my plant boxes. They are beautiful and were extremely reasonable. I also found some amazing body wash that smells so great for only $3.00 (was 75% off).
Later we went to super Target, it was fun. We are very rural people who drive an hour to get to a super target. Funny!
My friend was looking for a good coffee pot and finally I suggested Kohls and we found an awesome one for only $14.00 a really great name brand and nearly 80% off, I think.
Last night as I was going to bed, I told J all of my fears, he already knew, but I needed him to KNOW. I ended up being more hopeful today and feeling better so I bought these:

I fell in love. It is so hard to find gender neutral items and these just jumped out at me! I love baby gowns! Today I am so hopeful!!!!
Oh, the best part of the day was my dear friend gave me a book of Novenas. I was so excited. The first page I opened it up to was St. Gerard.

Tomorrow is the Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend Tea for ladies at my Mom's church. We are looking foward to it! I can't wait, but now I need to head to bed so I can be ready for Mass in the morning!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for hope! and good for you, buying the baby clothes I'm very proud of you, HOPE HOPE!! I want to cheer! I'm glad you had fun in Baton Rouge! I can't wait to hear about your wonderful, u/s tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbie,
    Thanks! We had a great time. Unfortunately, the u/s is set for May 3rd. I hope I can wait that long :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool about the shopping. It looks like you had a good time a the tea with your mom. Sorry you've got a long wait for the ultrasound, that's got to be so hard for you.

    ReplyDelete