Tuesday, April 13, 2010

G is for grouchy!

I have been a bit on the grouchy side and just plain tired.

I miscalculated and today is p+13. Today's waking temp was 98.8.

Weird.

I am really giving myself a huge pep talk and telling myself that if cd 1 arrives this weeks, I will survive and that next month could be the one that works. Is that a stretch??? It was this month that we did Dr. H's 21 day antibiotics, so maybe next cycle will be the magical one. Not too convincing, I know. Just trying to be flexible, hopeful, and trusting in God's continuous care for me and my husband.

On the upside, I mentioned that I wanted to start clearing out the middle room (future nursery) on Sunday night and when I got home yesterday, J started clearing things out. He tends to store some household tools in there, etc. I can't wait to finish the job.

I have been having a burning desire to get a nursery done soon. I have been comparing cribs, careseats, etc. Goodness, I am just ready to fill a nursery soon! Gotta go, unexpected company just showed up :)

8 comments:

  1. P +13 huh? I'm praying for you! I hope you have your miracle this cycle!

    how does the Dr H antibiotics work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go P13!!!! :)

    Hey did you get anything in the mail from me. I sent it to a POBOX. ;) That was the address that you had sent me with the medals....ERGH! I should have used the one you gave to the PB but I lost it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbie!

    I don't really know all about what Dr. H's philosophy is on the antibiotics, but I experienced some B bleeding and he decided to put both DH and I on an antibiotic for 21 days 2xs day. If it all goes away the next cycle, then he could possible add to certain days of my cycle next time. He also adds some antibiotics on key cycle days to promote cm.

    Sew,
    I did get your suprise and I LOVE it!!!! It was the most thoughtful gift!! I added a post and a pic when I got it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you and will be looking for updates! It's not a matter of "if" but "when"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So are you P+15 now? I'm very hopeful for you and am praying for you. Sorry I've been a horrible commenter on your blog lately. Give me a call soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Antibiotics were the best thing for me in my IF journey and I hope they do the same for you. I took them 21 days then CD 1-10 each cycle following while ttc. Then an IV upon pos preg and one at delivery (but we def had this issue, not sure if same case). This time we will also add orals (10 days worth every 8 weeks) but then that came from Dr. Toth (who Dr. Hilgers learned the abx protocol from/trained under). Just some things to ask about moving fwd should this (or some month soon) be your lucky one. It took us three cycles after the 21 to get preg the first time and the first cycle this time. Those abx are amazing in my opinion and the brown blood cleared up like a charm! and the abx during peak time really helped my CM. Praying for YOU!

    ReplyDelete