Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I am

I am believing that God wants this baby to be a part of our families.

I am believing that God is bigger than all of my worries, fears, and history.

I am believing that I will be able to carry this child well and to a fruitful birth!

I am so excited for this moment in time.

I am so glad that my faith will have to be tested . . . I pray that I will make it.

I am rejoicing that I had a somewhat queasy stomach today when my belly was empty :)

I am proclaiming to my husband that I am so happy that "the girls" are feeling more tender. How crazy is that? hahaha

I am having trouble being cool enough to sleep well at night and toss and turn and get up excessively to go to the bathroom.

I am doing my best to bond with Little Bit, but there are times I am not feeling any different than any other day and I have to remind myself that what I thought was impossible, God has made possible.

_____________________________________

I did get a call from the nurse at PPVI and she said that Dr. H believes that the u/s being repeated in 2 weeks is sufficient. After the concerned call from the nurse yesterday, I had a bad case of nerves and freaked out. I was on cloud nine for most of the day and at 5:30 pm I get a concerned call from PPVI. I really trust Dr. H's wisdom, so I immediately became worried. I did have some uncomfortable flutters on the right side and I am battling a bad case of passing whatever I eat really quickly and I know that constipation is usually the problem not the other way around. Anyway, as it stands now, I will do the second u/s on Monday, May 3rd. I will do my next progesterone blood draw on Tueday, April 27 along with another sample for CRP. On a sidenote (for future references, the area is where they said your appendix is and I don't feel any gut wrenching pain, so it can't be that.
I plan to monitor all of my pain and if I get to the point that I am completely scared or ill, I will call my doctor for an u/s earlier than May 3. I am slightly concerned about being alone on the weekends in the event that another episode that I had before would happen again. I think that all of these fears are normal, but I just keep offering them all up to Jesus. I have googled way too much and I must stop. God intends for this new child's life to be a blessing and I intend to receive it as such ;)
Pregnancy is hard after infertility, yet it is incredibly amazing. I don't want to sound ungrateful . . . but I wish it was all wine and roses :) Just kidding, something has to ground me for the tough times to come as well as the most beautiful ones I can imagine.

7 comments:

  1. OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    MONDAY MAY 3 IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

    HAHAHAHA CRAZY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say "no" to Google! For your mental health! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, give up Dr google. At this point it gives no help, only stress! I'm praying so very hard for you my dear and hope and wine and roses start soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite prayer to calm nerves while pregnant:
    Holy Spirit, Beloved of My Soul, I adore You. Enlighten me, Guide me, Strengthen me, Console me. Tell me what I should do. I promise to submit myself to all that you desire of me, and accept all you permit to happen to me. Let me only know Your will. Amen.
    The more you pray it, the more you genuinely desire it. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am praying and over joyed with you!!!!! Sooo excited to see God's grace and mercy in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH, I AM SO EXCITED!! Thanks so much for emailing me. I have been behind on reading blogs and had set aside today for getting caught up -- I didn't know what had been going on with you this week! Praise God! I know it will be hard not to worry after the losses you've been through, but I want to encourage you to celebrate each and every victory and take this pregnancy one day at a time. That (and prayer) is the only way I made it through those first few weeks and months.

    Keeping you and baby in my prayers! Thanks for sharing; I DID need some good news today, and this is the best. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete