Monday, April 26, 2010

The Loot


The neutral crib bumper

The crib skirt

The bargain bodysuits

I think that this set can be flexible enough to work with alot of things. I also thought about gettng some of the ladies who come on quilting retreats to make me a baby quilt if I find the right material. There are lots of things that coordinate with it.

____

One blogger question: How do you change your email that your started the blog with (the one you sign in with or do you have to make a whole new blog)? Any help will be appreciated.

8 comments:

  1. You can add so much to that crib set....Blue or pink!!!! :)

    Love the loot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I changed my email without changing my blog. Go to my acct, email addresses, and edit. I hope that helps! Cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute stuff! you did good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you are already 6 weekss!!! I love seeing the baby ticker GROW! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving all of the pics of stuff you've been buying! Way to find cute stuff at a great bargain!!

    Always happy to check in and see you're doing well. I know the wait is hard, but hang in there! One day at a time soon turns into a few weeks and then a few months...

    Praying for you & baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute stuff. It should work well with a bunch of different options.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff!!!! Thanks for posting the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the stuff! Do you want to change your blog name? Or just how your name shows up in comments / e-mails? Oh and I just read that post about your mom and I am glad things look a bit better. I will pray that the surgery goes well. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete