Friday, April 30, 2010

Good News!

My Mom was able to leave the hospital today and go home! Every night this week we have been at the hospital during the evenings. Once they got the infection cleared up, she began feeling so much better. Praise God for good medical care, doctors, and nurses!!

Thank you all so much for your prayers and concerns!

We are finally closer to my ultrasound appointment on Monday. I am about to drive my husband crazy because my fears of another ectopic pregnancy are unnerving - for both of us!

I will have to keep my mind fully distracted this weekend!

I keep trusting God!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your mom is doing better. I can't wait to hear about your u/s Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God that your mom is on the mend! And yes, sounds like you are going to have to keep yourself busy this weekend to keep your mind off of the u/s. As exciting as it is...it's also very scary. Try to trust in the Lord and all will be okay. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear about your mom and your u/s will be GREAT! It will, believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for your mom!!!! And praying for a wonderful u/s!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news! I'm so glad that your mom is on her way to recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to hear that your mom is better! I've been praying for her, for you, and for baby this weekend. Praying especially that you'll get a good report tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am praying for you today, Monday. I can't wait to hear your results today.

    Prayers,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete