Sunday, April 4, 2010

Beautiful Mess!!!

I was so amazed at God's amazing grace this Lent and the honor to be albe to pray for such a beautiful family - Jemmers and her sweet and growing family!

I hadn't really knew about her beautiful soul and story until I was blessed with her as my prayer buddy!!! I was so struck with her generousity of spirit and her family's journey that I went back and read as much of her blog (from the beginning, hahaha) and was so blown away at the grace she has shown over the last few years in caring for so many of God's little souls. Beautiful Mess, you inspired me to trust God even more and that He is always carrying me in the palm of his hand.

Many times over Lent, I prayed many times a day for you and your growing family! I offered all of my suffering from my difficult work environment and my tired body and feet from our trip to WDW for you and for you husband and your daughter and your daughter in spirit that will hopefully be home and safe with you all one day soon, God willing!

While I was in FL, I felt that it was a gift from God to pray for Elise while I was on FL soil :) I know that you are praying for her safety and health, so I joined you in that prayer!

I was so sad to hear about Eva's seizure, so I really stepped up my prayers and on the Tuesday when your two most recent foster children were placed back with their family, I prayed for you every hour on the hour and prayed for you in the days that followed! It did my heart some good to see that you were finding joy in spending so much one on one time with Eva.

Thanks, BM, for sharing your amazing jouney with me!!! I pray that God continues to use your family to change the world, one child at a time!

Speaking of pb's, I want to thank SEW!! I am so thankful for all of your prayers and all of your offered sacrifices on my family's behalf :) God has really been working on me this Lent and I know that your prayers before God helped all of those changes to come to pass!!!! You are such a beautiful soul and I can't wait to plan a southern IF gathering ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, dear sweet friend!!!!!! Thank you so much for your prayers! I was in tears as I read this post! I can look back and remember God's hand of mercy in my life at that moment!!! And the fact that you were able to pray for baby Elise while you were in FL......that brought me sooo much peace! What an amazing gift from God!!! Thank you for being faithful! Thank you for listening to God speak to you. May the Lord bless you ten-fold for what you have done for me!

    I have been truly blessed by you!!!!
    Love always,
    Jemmers :)

    ReplyDelete