Sunday, April 11, 2010

Date Night & Nesting

We had a great night! The movie definitely had some mature themes, but we laughed so much! Our friends are so much fun to be with and it is just great being around fun, lively people!

Today, we slept late and went to a late mass, which was great. We then picniced at a local park. Priceless!

Then. . . I cam home and did all of the neglected housework and cooked one of my favorite recipes from my grandma! It turned out perfect, I was so happy!

My heart is rejoicing for this time of respite!

4 comments:

  1. This was a nice positive post! Praise God for days like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all sounds wonderful!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun! Glad you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you had a great date night!

    ReplyDelete