Tuesday, April 6, 2010

prayers needed!

I know that it is so early to be begging for more prayers, but I need anyone who reads this to pray for a special 12 year old boy. He is the one we had live with us for a few months, but he returned home and continues to spiral out of control bc his mom is not a mother. Please pray for him and pray for J and I as we discern how to forget about hurting people's feelings and just follow our gut to protect this child's soul and the soul of his brother. Without going into too many details, he is not currently in his mother's care and I need to storm heaven to ask God to mercifully hold this little boy in his hand.

I have been a total basketcase all day since I found out and just beside myself. Sometimes I wonder if I am the only one with a mother's heart for those two boys.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, hold us all tight to you! Amen!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is heartbreaking. Why can't all children be safe and in loving homes? I am sure that whatever prayers and decisions you make will be beneficial to those boys. I will pray.

    ReplyDelete