Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Question - I need to know!

I am cd5 and am experiencing some pretty heavy bleeding. Is it normal to pass some clots during this time, even after surgery. It is not nearly as bad as it was pre-surgery, but with each cycle after my surgery, I am noticing that is is getting progressively heavier. I just need to know it this is what a normal body should do? I haven't taken my Pontsel since 7am and forgot it at home. I am supposed to take it every 6 hrs. The pontsel reduces the heaviness and cramps. If any of you have any insight, please share. I am very fearful that the work of the surgeries will not last.

3 comments:

  1. I think that sometimes the heavy bleeding can be due to hormonal imbalance. If the ponstel works, it is keeping the prostaglandins at bay. Sometimes some women take longer to get back to normal and for their systems to regulate. I hope this is a better cycle for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I can not give you any insight because I have not had to have surgery. I wish I could help you more, but all I can offer are words of encouragement and to let you know that there are many of us out here thinking about you and praying for you daily. It is my prayer that your cycles will balance out and that the heavy bleeding will stop. Since I haven't had surgery, all I can venture is a guess. It is my guess that your body will take a little while to adjust to the work that was done during your surgery. Hang in there, you are such a strong woman and it will all be okay. :)

    Blessings and hugs,
    Stacey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry...............

    ReplyDelete