Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blessing

Someone I work with just shared with me that she was given some Holy Water from Lourdes and asked if I wanted to be blessed with it. You should have seen the huge grin on my face. I immediately said "YES". So she quickly brought the bottle to me and allowed me use generously of the gift of her Holy Water. She observed this and I immediately did the sign of the cross and said that I was going to say a prayer for blessing of my womb. She was so excited and honored. i am so glad she shared her gift. I know it may sound silly, but I am having some seious hope lately. I had great P type musus last night and we are all about making the most of it all ;) So happy! I keep praying that my belly can get rounder with new life VERY SOON!

6 comments:

  1. Chug it!!! Chug it!! :) hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! I got some holy water from Lourdes too! Right before my IF was diagnosed!

    I used to pour Medjurgorje holy water in my husband's water when he was diagnosed with the white blood cells in his semen! (the water was about 5 years old) It was so funny!!!!! :) I couldn't stop laughing as he was drinking it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you received a very nice gift from a friend today. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, holy water from Lourdes :) What an honor and such a blessing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful blessing! When I was in my late 20's I had someone offer to bless me with Holy Water that she had brought back from a sight of an apparition (I don't remember which one) and I said "No, thank you." What was I thinking?!? Now, I would praise God and take all the blessings I could get!

    I'm just getting caught up on everyone's blogs. I'm glad to hear that your stomach is better. That sounds like it was really scary for you this weekend.

    Yea! for the new dryer! Also, I finally got a chance to read your 16 things, I love pecan pie! and sometimes I crave olives too. I love your new picture.

    Blessings, LA

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is wonderful! Praise God for the wonderful blessings that He is granting you. I too hope that you will soon have a round belly full of motion with your little miracle inside it. You go girl, make good use of all that you can!!! :)

    Always keeping you in our thoughts and prayers daily, with hugs too,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete