Monday, January 5, 2009

In better spirits, but

my husband says that the eyes I give him are a whole other story! HA HA

I returned to work today after being off since 12/23. It was so hectic! I honestly made it by the seat of my pants. We have these great big sewing groups that come to the center on the week days and they bring all of their tools of the trade and they are so excited to be there to visit with their friends, be in a private place, and get to do the hobby they love the most - SEW! Most of the groups are quilters, so it is so much fun to see all of their beatiful work before they end their sewing retreat.
I am so glad to finally be home! We are expecting my in-laws over for a quick visit soon. So I am just making a quick post. At work today, I found out that one of the young girls who work in the housekeeping part time is four months pregnant and only she and her family know about the pregnancy. She is not getting the best prenatal care, but at least she is in a loving relationship with the baby's father. She is not married and has no medical insurance. She got into a car accident today and was very worried about the health of the baby. The hospital checked her out, but she is still concerned. I am praying for her bc I think she will be a great mother. I am so glad I am not jealous of her, I really believe that my time will come. She has a rough road ahead of her, but she is a great person and her family will do all they can to help her out. At this point there is still no sign of cd 1 appearing other than it being time. After I posted yesterday, I experienced so mild cramping, but it passed. I was really ready for it to greet me today and I tried to brace myself for it. Right now, I am getting very hopeful. I am also waiting to find out the results from my recent blood draw that was done on P+7. I don't know if the nurses will tell me when I call to do my next cycle review. I guess I will just take it as it comes and hope for the best. I serve a might God and he will bless this road I am on!
Dearest Abba,
Be with me today in all my hopes and dreams. Be with me in all my sorrows and sadness. Bring new life to me and fill both my womb and my heart! Amen.

Praying for all of you who are on this journey right along side of me :)

5 comments:

  1. You have no idea how quickly I flew through this post!!!! The suspense is killing me!

    A sewing retreat? Do they pray Hail Mary's to the hum of their machine! :) Why wasn't I invited, though I am not sure I could quilt. To tedious for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to take a moment and say thank you for becoming one of my followers. It means a lot to me to have the kind of support that blogging has given me. :)

    Well, I am glad to hear that you were in better spirits today. Sewing sounds so peaceful and relaxing to me. I do enjoy it when I get the chance. :) Right now, I am without a machine, but am hopeful to get one of my own in the near future.

    Hang in there, I am right there with you. I know what it is like to have to wait on something that is on your mind constantly. Keep us posted, we are all cheering you on! :)

    I will be keeping you, your husband and co-worker in my prayers. What an awful thing that she is having to deal with.

    Lots of smiles and blessings,
    Stacey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such an awesome person for not letting envy cloud your concerns for this young girl. Oh and doesn't it stink to return to work after a nice long vacation? I keep thinking, if I just had one more week...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what is going on today????? THe suspense is killing me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you this cycle, no matter what happens.

    And I agree with Hafsa - how good of you to not be jealous of that young girl. What a good heart you have!

    ReplyDelete