Saturday, January 3, 2009

Not much happening here in the south!

Just a quick update. My week and weekend have been very full since New Year's Day. We have been having kids at our home and I can see why God usually starts out the process of parenting with a cute and mostly sleepy baby. We had a great time and the kids were great, but I have just been trying to get over a sore throat and some recurrent sinus issues and have just been generally tired. I am trying to suck every bit of relaxation out of my time left before I have to return to work :)
Well, once the last little one went home with his mom, my husband and I decided to go to the movies and we got to see Marley and Me. It was good. I cried at several parts of the movie. Two years ago we lost our cat, Angel, and I had her since before I got married. It was a very sad time in our lives and sometimes when you are already dealing with so much suffering and striving for new life, dealing with death is so much harder. I did not really intend to talk about this, but there it is. Well, since I am speaking of death and sad things, my great-grandmother passed on yesterday. I was not very close to her, but I was still sad to know she is no longer here with us. I do know that she was very eager to have some great-great-grandkids. That did not happen yet, but I am glad she desired it so much for us. She will be missed.
I am on cd 27 and I am not having my typical premenstrual symptoms and not any other symptoms to speak of at this time. I don't really know what to expect with this cycle just yet, since this is the first time we have done the hcg injections. At least I am done with them for this cycle. I will be okay to get my period or to get a positive pregnancy test. I am really just expecting my period to start soon. I guess we will find out soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. First, I am sorry to hear about your great grandmother....

    Secondly, I wonder if stress will show up on my charts? Wanna know why? Because everytime one of the girls blogs she is near the end of her cycle, I start to freak out for them/YOU! :)

    I need HCG if it calms PMS. But I wasn't Pre menstral this cycle. It was really "normal" either...blah blah blah

    ReplyDelete