Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Suprise in my mailbox - Thanks Leila!!


I had the best pick-me-up today when I checked the mail!


In addition to the regular bills and junk, I found this great package from Leila!!!


She is so incredibly generous and so kind!!!


I can't wait to be able to use the Miracle Blanket :) What a huge blessing that is for us!!! Months ago when I first heard about the Miracle Blanket, I knew I would want one for our baby and Leila graciously shared one with us!!! Thank you so much Leila!! You made my day!!


I am especially fond of the 'holey soad' that was bundled and swaddled up tight in the Miracle Blanket!! I had to laugh out loud when I saw it ;) When I opened the package I did wander if it was the soap that smelled so good or her laundry detergent :) It smelled heavenly!! I showed the soap to my husband and told him the story behind it and his reaction was the same as Leila's kids "I am not using that!!" So funny, I then showed him Leila's blog so he could get the whole humor about the special soap :)


The miracle blanket is awesome, I simply cannot wait to use it!!!! Come on December, get here already :)

6 comments:

  1. Yippee!! I am so glad you like it! I am honored that your baby will be using it, and I cannot wait to see pictures with the blanket filled with Little Bit, not a little bit of soap, ha ha! That is so funny about your husband! :) :) God bless, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of Leila. What an awesome bonus gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TW, ha ha ha ha!! I should mail you one just to freak you out!! :)

    Hmmmm, that's a number I'll never tell. Tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome!!!

    I gotta get one of these miracle blankets too. I've never really tried swaddling and I NEED to, since my kids don't sleep til they're 11 months old.

    And YES, December, HURRY UP!!

    ReplyDelete