Thursday, July 22, 2010

P/T Gig & P4 Results + Ramblings

I have been very stressed about money. I know, I should not be, but I was. I was praying to God to help me find something that I can do that will add to our income. Yesterday morning, my husband woke me up to say he was leaving for work (he leaves before daylight and I like my sleep) and I told I could barely sleep because I was worried about stupid bills (mainly bills that were for meds or previous surgeries, etc). He, in turn, got worried and talked to his boss and got a nice raise. Praise God!!! Later in the day, I was lamenting my frustration about my previous employer to a friend who understood and as soon as we got off the phone she called me back. She remembered that her mom's neighbor likes to have a little help during the week and that there might even be a chance I could get paid for helping her out. She is 95 and lives alone and only her neighbors and Hospice care for her right now. After talking with my husband about it I decided to see if we would get along.

I called the lady and she told me "If you don't like cats, this house is not for you!" When I told her I could come by today to meet her, she was happy about that. I woke up earlier than ususal this morning, went to her home and visited and got an idea of the kind of help she needed and though that I could help her. Boy, she was telling the truth about the cat, Kit!! He loved on me the entire visit. It was quite fun hearing her stories today. Except it was super hard to leave. Somebody, send me a backbone please!!!! NOW!!! In all honesty, she is a kind lady, set in her ways and reminds me so much of my grandma!

God is listening, I will have to take it one day at a time, but I am trusting Him.

In other news, I called PPVI today to get my P4 numbers and was a little bummed about them. Last draw was 39 and this most recent draw was 33. I did it later in the day, not sure that matters. I am mid-zone 2. Keep doing what I am doing, PIO 2xw and oral progesterone 2xd.
All will be okay, right!

Does prenatals make your urine more yellow?? I am taking the Citranatal + DHA capsule (orange) and the first part of the day, my urine is really dark. TMI, I know, but just wondering?

Anyway, I am super pooped today. I barely could drag myself out of bed this morning, trying to get back to a normal wake/sleep pattern. I did not sleep well. Last night was the first time I felt pregnant trying to sleep. I could not get comfortable. I could have swore the baby's head was on the right side closer to my right hip. Really different for me. I then began to sleep on my left side and I woke up fine. I hear that sleeping on your left side later in pregnancy helps with the blood flow to the baby, is that really true??

6 comments:

  1. I love it! I knew it would happen! I just knew God would make a way!

    I've heard that the left side sleeping is better, but I can NOT fall asleep or even think about sleeping on my left side. ;)

    You new lady sounds wonderful! How awesome is that! I would want you to care for my family! Heck if I live to be that old then I would hope someone like you would grace my doorstep! :) So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! God totally provides, doesn't He???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you found a part time job so you'll feel a bit less stressed about money. The new lady sounds great. Sorry to hear your progesterone is not as good as you hoped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news! I bet the little lady will have wonderful stories to share, too. I hope it works out.

    Yes, some vitamins do make your urine darker/more yellow. It's nothing to worry about. If it starts coming out purple, then we need to worry ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if it would help your progesterone level to use Endometrin? It's a vaginal insert. I don't know if it's absorbed any better or not. But it wouldn't hurt to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad about the extra income! And don't worry about the prog-I have been mid to low zone two consistently my whole pregnancy (only 50 now that I am 24 weeks!) and it has been fine. Baby is growing and well and Dr. H doesn't seem to mind. I am on the half dose of prog (100mg) twice a week and no oral or other supplements for prog.

    ReplyDelete