Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What a fun suprise!



A dear friend suprised me with this in my FB Inbox!! Hahaha - we loved it! Thanks Maria!

I am feeling rough these days, nausea, sore lady parts, back ache, and pure exhaustion! The back ache is from my office desk chair! I need to bring a pillow or something. I feel like I am growing in all places and I am already quite grown ;)

I am thankful for all of these things, but I also find relief when they subside.

I cannot beleive we made it to nine weeks - grow little bit grow!

Fun things that are happening - we have had baby names that were our favorites for a long time for significant reasons and we are definitely sticking with those! Today there was great affirmation for our name for a baby girl! Absolutely stunned me and filled my heart with gratitude that this name has been on our hearts for many years! Our boy name couldn't be better! I know we have a long way to go until we can share these names with the world, but I am so pleased!!!

God is so gracious! Praying for all of you!

6 comments:

  1. How cute! :)

    Sorry about all the aches and pains but what a blessing at the same time! I know you understand what I mean. I'm so happy you're at 9 weeks already. That is great!

    It's wonderful when the right name just clicks and you KNOW. So cool.

    Thinking of you often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so, so exciting! It must still all seems so surreal! And picking baby names is the BEST! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so freaking cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting for you LIM!!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are exactly 3 weeks apart!!! :) How exciting! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. dh and I were like this with #1 as well and we are using our girl name we had before if we have a girl this time. we just loved our names so much. It took us about 2 seconds to come up with another boy name. I think I am this way b/c my sisters both didn't name their kids until they checked out of the hospital. Just not me! ;) So happy you are getting to use one of your names. I know how big this is!

    ReplyDelete