Saturday, May 15, 2010

feeling better

I am feeling better. About the progesterone levels, that is. Overall, I am trying not to panic. The nurses were not nervous at all, so my prayer is that they really seen no reason to be alarmed right now.

I analyzed the chart for progesterone levels that can be found on the ppvi website. It looks like there is a typical dip around 8 weeks across the board. Not sure why, but I am wondering if the corpus luteum has just stopped doing what it was supposed to do and they say around 10-12 weeks the placenta usually takes over for producing the progesterone needed to continue a healthy pregnancy. I am praying, have my hopes up.

We had a great day today, slept in and all ;)

We also got to go visit some family and do some shopping! Nothing big, but shopping is just so calming for me! A good day indeed!

Please pray for our dear friend, Ann from Building a Nest.

Congratulations go out to Jeremiah 29:11 and her family, we are so excited that Tommy is doing well and in YOUR family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment