Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Day





Our baby is growing, praise God!

Little bit is now close to 9 weeks and about 1 inch long! The baby had a super fantastic heartbeat today, 180 bpm!! I was thrilled beyond words! My heart is just amazed! I have been feeling a bit funny, but they did the pap today to get it out of the way since I was due for one. All of my previous labs are good so far. She said not to be concerned about the progesterone dropping because she said that they do fluctuate and she fully supports Dr. H's protocol on the progesterone support.

I am not getting alot of resistance from her for receiving care from Dr. H and his staff. I pray that all continues to go well! She also told me that there is only a very slim chance for there to be a loss at this stage. I will see her again in two weeks and have another ultrasound. Hearing the baby's heartbeat is makes me feel like I am in another world. I am amazed that God has brought us to this place, I have wondered for so long if we would ever make to this place . . . there are lots of prayers being said and tons of those prayers are filled with thanksgiving!

So, I celebrated by ordering this with our bank card reward points! I know it is a little early, but I couldn't help myself :)



(the bassinet comes with both interchangeable blue/pink ribbon and basket liners)
(even with bonus reward points, I buy on clearance - hahaha - it was normally for 13500 points and I got for 4690 points, can't beat that!!!)

9 comments:

  1. So glad to hear everything is going well. The bassinet is darling and how awesome that you got it on clearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    And, what a lovely bassinet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy every time I see these good reports on your blog! Praising God with you today for His faithfulness and for the miracle of new life. So thrilled for you! And it's great that you felt ready to make a special purchase! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love he bassinet and I am happy to hear that all is going well with your little on steadily growig stong. Nice to hear that your doctor fully supports progesterone, you're so lucky to have one f those great doctors. I'll continue praying for you three :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great purchase!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thank you for letting me talk your ear off this morning...All you had to say was how are you and boy did you get an ear full!!! :) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!! What a beautiful sight!! And gorgeous bassinet too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I love the bassinet too- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful news. Such an adorable bassinet. Great taste!

    ReplyDelete