Thursday, May 6, 2010

I just don't know

I just sent an email to the priest that has the potential to listen to my side of the story regarding the work situation. I was terribly nervous and feel so needy. My self-esteem is really shaken. Somehow, God, help me find the direction I need right now.

In good news, I have been having my share of nausea. It is almost one of the only signs besides being exhausted that lets me know that the baby is hopefully growing and safe!! Yesterday, I took two naps and slept the whole night. I am now heading to bed. When I get home from work, I am the most tired.

Also in good news, I have a habit of loving to save money and I was shocked that when I went to the grocery store this afternoon I saved 75& of the grocery bill by only buying the things we like that were on sale. I spent $45, and saved $30! So sad that saving money gives my spirit a pick me up!

Speaking of pick me ups, I had a huge one today when I got to visit my friend on my lunch hour and her beautiful, lively daughter ;) There were so many fun moments and I just love hanging out with them. My friend suprised me when I was leaving by telling me "Happy Mother's Day". It was strange and absolutely wonderful all at the same time. I really can't believe that I am expecting a child! God is full of suprises!

2 comments:

  1. Just reading your last couple of posts. So sorry about all the drama at work. I really do hope that gets resolved soon in the best way, for you to keep your job or for God to provide something even better.

    It sounds weird, but yay for nausea and exhaustion! I know that it doesn't feel great, but it is a welcome reminder of your little one! Thinking of you and keeping you both in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Happy Mother's Day LIM! So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete