Monday, May 17, 2010

So strange

It is so strange that I drive myself completely crazy worrying and why all of my appointments have to be on a Monday afternoon so that I drive myself and my husband batty all weekend!

I was a complete basketcase knowing that my progesterone numbers dropped. I tried to take a calm approach, but I would analyze every single symptom or non-symptom. Overall the whole weekend I felt find, I was just completely exhausted on Sunday. I managed to cook, vaccuum, and do two loads of laundy, but that was spaced from about 11 am to about 9 pm. We managed to get to an evening mass yesterday, mostly because I love receiving the Eucharist and feel like I am giving our baby Jesus. I don't know if I was a little down yesterday, but I took a long nap too! It was a very relaxing sunday. The only problem was when we got to church, I had to run to the bathroom and then I immediately felt awful. Strange and persistent stomach pains that really gave my mind and emotions a field day with worrying. I don't know if it was my husband's crazy driving to church (hahaha, just kidding - I am not a good passenger these days) or if it was the heat, but I was so afraid that I was going to miscarry. Those fears seep in and try to steal so much of my joy. I prayed and prayed and finally I felt better sitting in the cool church. Mass was beautiful and of course I cried at the end. It was just unbelievable that one year ago at this time I was in emergency surgery.
So anyway, today, I need my appointment to go well. I will update later.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for your appointment today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for you!

    I hope they can settle your mind once and for all so you can enjoy the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be praying for your appointment today! Hopefully you'll be able to relax afterwards and have some peace of mind. I can't believe it's been a year. Many prayers for you all,
    xo,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete