Monday, May 10, 2010

Never too late . . .

I thought I would have to scan the u/s picture to be able to post it and last night as I was going to bed I realized I could just take a picture of it and download it. Simple, yes. Why my brain works so slow to figure these things out? I have no idea.

Sew, in particular was requesting to see the u/s picture. Well, here we go


Little Bit
May 3, 2010
6w4d

I have another u/s today. Feeling a bit of anxiety, just trying to trust. The cross has not gotten lighter, so to say, it has just changed shapes.

3 comments:

  1. Did you see the hb flickering? Stinky lil baby! WHy are you having another ultrasound and I totally want to see that photo too!! Is that protocol? I'm clueless about pregnancy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is the little guy!! hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I love it! Need more photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete