Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks

You can't really see too much of our new bedding, but the kiddos are having a great time taking turns playing the video game. This is my niece and nephew!
This is a picture of my new nephew, with his big cousin!


This is a picture of some sweet cousins! Dev and Gauge!





Today was a whirlwind, but I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to find many things and people to be grateful for their presence in my life. I am so glad that I was able to start my day with Holy Mass! Being able to recieve the Eucharist really helped me keep a handle on my emotions today!



I still got a little assertive with my MIL today, but I tell you that woman does know how to kick me when I am down or where I hurt the most. It is just her nature and for many years, I have just turned the other cheek, but that is no longer the case! Everyone in the family has just allowed her to do and say whatever she likes, but I do not think that I am doing her or God any favors by looking the other way when her words injure the spirits of my relatives or myself. I try to choose the words I say carefully, but I just don't have that censor on all the time like I used to do!



I am currently on CD 18 and my peak was on day 16. I little late, but one day earlier than last cycle. I am finding that my pattern this cycle is very similar to last month's and the only difference is that everything is one day earlier. It looks really promising so far. I am really wanting to conceive this month and am fully aware that this can happen or it could not happen. Today, I wrote in my jornal "Dearest Abba, please knit a beautiful, happy, and healthy child within my womb and bless all that we are doing to be open to life. We want to raise a child to know and to love you! Amen." I am not asking for too much, am I? God says He is the great I am! I am placing my trust in Him and His word!



Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I will share a few pictures for the highlights of my day!



No comments:

Post a Comment