Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Good News!

Just a fun little update. I got to talk to one of my very close friends today and she immediately asked me "Do you have some good news to share?" That simple question took me by suprise and I immediately told her "NO". But it even felt like a step in the right direction that she felt the liberty to ask. Well, she went on to ask how I was doing and being the great friend that she is, she already knew that I needed to express some of my heartfelt concerns. I told her that I had been having a hard time handling my emotions lately and she quickly came back with "That is GREAT news! You are starting to act like me!" You must know this about my friend. She is one of the most emotional and FERTILE woman that I know. In five years they had three beautiful children through NFP. I talked further with her about what I had been going through and she just confirmed that God must be really getting ready to bless us tremendously!! She said that Satan is just trying to distract you from finding the joy God has in store for you. She said that she went through similiar emotions right before she was blessed with each of her children. I think that our miracles will come one day, although I am not sure they will come as quickly as hers, but I was really encouraged by her simple honesty.
I am cd 10 and I will be able to use another green sticker this evening. It is a complete transformation. Last month, I went straight from red stickers to white baby stickers. I am so glad to be finally feeling better although I keep getting fluttering sensations sprinkled with some sharp pains in my lower abdomen area. Don't really know what is going on, but at this point I am seeing some pretty good things happening!!! I am so glad I am feeling better. I feel like this is a very distorted post, but I hope that my friend is right! I am so thankful that I have such holy women in my life! I am so blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Just curious about the stickers (since I haven't connected with the Creighton instructor yet)... are the red stickers your period, white baby stickers days of CM (fertile days), and green stickers just "other" cycle days? Also, do you take your BBT with Creighton or just monitor physical signs? (I know I'm asking for a nutshell explanation of something much bigger.) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful news (both about the cycle and your friend's "prediction.") I had a friend whom I hadn't talked to in years tell me last January that she had a dream I was pg. Well, no baby yet, but I do think it shows that I will get pg someday (not just adopt).

    ReplyDelete