Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fun Day

Instead of always posting about my sad days, I just want to say that I had a great day with my sweet husband today. We got the day started a little late and went to a mall and just wandered around for several hours. I have been looking for a new comforter set or quilt set for our bedroom for several months now and today he helped me look at lots of them from one end of the mall to the other. We finally found one that worked perfectly for our taste and decor at Bed, Bath, & Beyond. Once we made it home, we set everything up and it looks great! I am so excited. I am a sale girl and really picky when it come to decor. So I was so pleased to find something beautiful for a great price. I have been feeling more balanced emotionally. I am on cd 14 and I had 10K today! Before that cd 12 was a white baby stamp (6k) and cd 13 was a white baby stamp (8k). I am only seeing these observations about 1-2 times during the day, but already am seeing some changes. I usually have more fertile type mucus so this change can be a good thing, I think!!! Still a little unsure and keep wondering if my body would go back to being totally dysfunctional! That has me a little afraid, but I really try to not let the fear seep into the deep recesses of my heart! I am trying to stay hopeful and look at each day as one day closer to holding my own child in my arms. Deep down in my heart, I am dreaming of the day when God will send a nurse or doctor to say the sweetest words I am waiting to here and those words are "You're pregnant!" On a side note, someone came into my office on Friday and excitedly told me "You want to know about my dream I had last night? I dreamed you had a baby! I could not tell if the baby was a boy or girl, though, I am sorry. Oh, and Fr. Don baptized the baby!" Fr. Don is the priest I work with and who is predicting I will be pregnant by Christmas. It is great to have such faith filled people. I am just not in the business of giving God deadlines anymore! I know that he works at his own pace and not mine! It has only taken me about 15 years to learn this lesson! Hope my future children won't be as stubborn as their Mom! Wishful thinking, I am sure. Well, anyway, going to head to bed. I have an early morning tomorrow for early Mass. Enjoy the Fease of Christ the King.

2 comments:

  1. Your cycle sounds good! And don't you just love those dreams? My mom has had a couple about me since I've been married, and I always hope it's a little foreshadowing! You never know!

    And thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. You're in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new bedding! I totally splurged for our 2nd Anniversary this year and bought a whole bunch of new bedding (feather bed, and all) from The Company Store online. They have UNBELIEVABLY stuff, so comfy... and their sales and clearances are great, though you do have to wait around for them and keep checking back.
    Anyway, glad to hear you are feeling good emotionally and physically. Can you believe Advent starts next week??!

    ReplyDelete