Friday, November 7, 2008

Good Times

Well, we just made it home and it is nice no hear the voices of little boys in our home. Did I ever mention that we only have little boys in our families? The last six children born in our families are boys. It is actually all I am really accustomed to, but would be so happy to be blessed with a girl one day. Either would make us both happy.
Well since I was so distressed yesterday, I just wanted to remind myself of all the things I am thankful for today. I got to have a great day at work and quickly went to meet my husband so we could go get our godchild then headed to a local high school football game to see one of my cousins celebrate his senior night. I did not realize how much I just love being around my family. It was so much fun! Our godchild had an amazing time and we loved watching his excitment! But boy do little boys start early, because he sure loved those girls on the dance line. Well, now he and of my other young cousins are playing games right now and I best get to see what they are up to at the moment. Thank God for good days!

No comments:

Post a Comment