Monday, February 1, 2010

I am 33!



I am 33 and living proof that getting older is not so bad, in fact, today was pretty incredible.

I started it off with a bang by meeting with someone about that special prayer intention that I have been considering and hoping will work out. More details to come when I find out more information.

Then I was able to just do some shopping at Tar.get. During my shopping trip, I got a really weak stomach so I headed out and then went to Mass and afterwards got to meet my Mom, her friend, and one of my best friends at O.live Garden. I ate way too much, but the company was the best. It was so fun to cut up and just laugh out loud about silly things. My heart nearly got stuck in my throat though as I walked to the table and had to literally sit next to a beautiful 6 week old perfectly created little girl.
It almost felt like a slap in the face after my "Not pregnant" result on the hpt today. I just sucked it up, and went on and admired God's perfection.
I got to come home early and play with the kitties. I am such a pet mommy. I can't help it that they make me happy.

In regard to the cycle, I am p+15 and my last hcg shot was last monday, so it should be out of my system. So I never threw the test from this morning away and since it was one of those digital ones, I went to click it out and when I looked at the lines, the result line was very faint, after about 8 hours. I nearly choked up and got my unrealistic hopes up. If a new cycle does not start by wednesday, I will test again. Feeling so desperate, yet cautious. I don't know if I am ready for the consequences if I will ever have to face the reality of another ectopic pregnancy. In regard to that, I am feeling slight pains on my right side, but not enough for any medication. It comes and goes. I only tested this morning because I am having weird lower back pain and the girls are still tender. Usually by this time of the cycle, I am feeling pain on the left side where the tube was removed. I don't know how to read the symptoms anymore because I am possibly seeing less pain because I could actually be healing.

Just waiting and seeing, the story of my life!

Oops, just post something and you are guranteed to see change. It looks like some vl brown spotting. Can you hear the wailing? Just kidding, I refuse to cry anymore than I did this morning when I say my drop in bbt.

5 comments:

  1. Happy bday!!! I went to Tar.get this morning and spent way too much money..on stuff for the house..cleaning supplies, yada, yada, yada.....

    That is so frustrating about the BFN and VL spotting. Ugh. Trust me..been there...done that.

    BTW: How can you not eat too much at the O.live Gard.en???? My dh and I went there a few weeks ago for his bday. I was so stuffed after all the salad I ate..I barely touched the appetizer or my dinner. Took it home..made a nice lunch the next day.

    Hope this new year brings you much joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had an awesome day! I also love going to the Olive Garden. In fact on my 30th birthday, my fiance' (now my husband Mr. B) and I were sitting in an Olive Garden having dinner when we got a call from his mom asking us if we were okay and where were we. We thought it a strange question, but she went onto say that a major freeway bridge in the area (I-35W) had just collapsed into the Mississippi and that people were trapped, etc. That was very sobering and it was a bridge that I used to cross daily on my way home from a job I had a few years ago. Anyway, long story short, my birthday every year is the anniversary of that sad day. But on a different note - I am a 77 baby as well and I think it was a great year to be born! You are just a few months older than me. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!!

    We no longer have Olive Garden up here. Back in university I would eat there all the time!

    I hope that this year brings you much joy and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you enjoyed your birthday! What's cool about this post is that I can picture the exact area where you shopped and ate. :) I'm telling you, one day we're going to run into each other when I'm home visiting family!

    I hope this is a year filled with blessings for you, my friend. You are often in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacey,

    That would be awesome! Next time yall have some extra time when you are in, let me know! We would love to meet up with yall for a visit!

    ReplyDelete