Thursday, February 11, 2010

feeling better

I have got to say that I am feeling a little better. I am still needing to work on being kind to a certain person, but I am realizing that I just need to forgive, move on. I don't have to forget, but I have a responsibility to behave kindly in all things.

Clomid makes me crazy and having alot of other challenging things going on in your life besides IF, makes it so much harder. I know all of my readers can relate in someway. IF is just so hard, but when you are balancing a lot of other disappointments, it is just overwhelming.

The good news is that I am on the upswing, finally. I am looking foward to Valentine's Day weekend and my husband is planning to bring me on a short trip for shopping and visiting with some friends, I can't wait. We will also make a stop at his favorite store, Bass Pro :) The best thing about the trip will be all of the time together. After that, Mardi Gras (Fat Tuesday) Holidays will allow me to be off for two day next week! I am so HAPPY about that.

Thanks for all the support, I felt better after I got it all off my chest and realized that there is still joy in my life and the will that God has for me and my husband!

Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are feeling better. I hope you can relax some and put it all behind you this weekend. At least you can tolerate clomid...it wasn't good for me. All those drugs are dangerous for us IF women and hormones, emotions ,etc. This blog is a great way to find support...support that is hard to find anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy you are feeling better. Enjoy those Fat Tuesday celebrations!

    ReplyDelete