Saturday, February 27, 2010

breathing easier :)

I am finally breathing a bit easier. I called the doctor today and was told that since I am in the luteal phase and we are trying to concevie that I could take contac. I had never even heard of it, but it was approved my my very good doctor and so I set out to find some and thankfully I found some at the first stop on my way to the pro-life banquet. It was nice to be motivated in such a strong way by a great speaker. I thought about Lifehopes alot throughout the presentation because he kept saying that alot of the media tries to find pro-life advocates that are not articulate or educated and I remembered listening to her on that video and knowing that she was definitely not one of the ones to who he was referring. He really tried to get us to stand up for life in all ways and really encouraged men to be MEN. Beautiful.

Every time I would see an image of a baby in the womb, I thought of Sam and Nicky and how lucky I was to have them with me even for a short while. Lately, I have just been at peace knowing that I was blessed with the gift of their presence and I am thankful that their very lives made me a mother.

Some days are harder, but today was a good day. Praie the Lord!! Always and forever.

2 comments:

  1. God is good! What a wonderful post and sweet tribute to your two glorified children!

    ReplyDelete