Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ovary Pain

I am having some very significant right ovary pain.  This is all so overwhelming to try to just be positive.  Last night and today is the first time that I have been seeing some cm.  Last night, 8k and today 10SL alot but it has been really gummy/thicker than usual.  I think something is not right with my system, but I just don't know what to do about it anymore.  I wish I was able to do the ultrasound series.
 
Feeling better emotionally today, I have just been having a hard time keeping the tears at bay (last night, mainly) during Mass, when I was praying, and when I was reading this new book I got last night called "Praying our Goodbyes" by Joyce Rupp.  She is describing me in the book.  A good and a sad thing.  Although it makes me feel less like a one-eyed clown at the ball. 
 
Come on ovary release the egg already!!!!!!!!!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you've been having pain and a rough couple days. I hope you can figure out what's causing the pain and it goes away. I'm glad the book helped you feel less like a freak, which you most definitely are not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're feeling better (I missed the last post).

    Come on ovary!

    ReplyDelete