Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We are both sick!

J and I are so sick. We both had high fevers last night, J's up to 102. I was actually getting scared last night bc my fever just would not break. We had cold rags on our head, necks, etc and made a beeline to the doctor this morning. We are both off of work. I am on cd 11 and when the doctor asked me when my last cycle started, J answered before me in saying eleven days ago, how funny is that? At least my husband is aware. I was in the dr's office so I missed my 9 am meds and I need to take my fertile cm and b6. I am really screwing up this cycle. Good thing we are not ttc this cycle. I did end up getting a shot and J got some oral meds. He regrets not getting the shot. They told me I would be better by this afternoon. I don't know how these meds will affect my cycle. Most probably a delayed peak day. Anyway, just an update. I am watching wife swap, I love that show - I love to see the light bulb go off in finding a new way to parent and relate to your spouse. I guess that is the social worker in me. Good gracious, I am realizing that I haven't referred to myself in that way in a long time. I sort of miss helping people, but I don't miss the stress. Maybe one day I will find the perfect match for me. Know that I am praying for you all.
I am off to relax and take a nap, Baylie has made herself comfortable on my chest. As soon as I woke up, I stripped the bed and washed all the linens since we spent the night trying to sweat out our fevers. We were so sick last night, we didn't do the dishes, so when I got home I cleaned the kitchen, remade the bed with clean linens and am ready to just unwind.

4 comments:

  1. Ugh I hate being sick, I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blows! I am so sorry! I can't believe you are both SICK!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry that you and your hubby are sick. And with all those dental problems you've had too -- UGH!! I hope you feel better soon. I have heard so many friends in my area and yours who are fighting that same thing: high fever/sore throat. Hope you get lots of rest!

    ReplyDelete