Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Going Crazy

hahahaha

I do have to say that this morning, I am so glad I posted a nice, simple post. That being said this is not one of them. I did get a message from the nurse to day. Of course they will call the very moment I step into the bathroom and do not have the phone glued to my side. Well, she did give me some good results from my recent blood draw for p+7. My draw on 9/18 was Progesterone 16.5 and the estradiol 12.2. My estradiol has never, ever been that high. So something is working. My progesterone more than doubled. This is what has me so freaking crazy. The only other time it doubled was when we conceived. I think that it could be a huge long shot that I am pregnant, but for that small chance that I am, I don't want my progesterone to drop so much before I can even get help to watch the levels and get some sort of meds to supplement those hormones. I do know that my estradiol levels on the cycle we were successful on was not this high, so there is a distinct possibility that these results are strictly from the high dose of clomid that I was on.
If any of you have any insight on this, please share your widsom. Below is a history of my blood results. Oh, and this morning I woke up and realized that my right hip was not hurting and it always hurts before a new cycle starts. So my heart skipped a beat.
jan. 2008 - prog. .68, estr. 2.2 (inital blood draw, lap/shsg in July, then laparotomy in Sept of 2008)
dec. 3, 2008 - prog. 4.8, estr 6.6
feb. 12, 2009 - prog 10.1, estr. 7.1
april 20, 2009 - prog. 20.6, estr. 7.1 {Peak + 7 on the cycle we conceived)
aug 18, 2009 - prog 7.2, estr. 7.8 (ratio = 92.3)

sept 18, 2009 - prog 16.5, estr. 12.2

She did say that these results are all withing normal limits, so I am thinking we will be moving from avoiding to actively trying soon . . .we will see what the future holds.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That is great. No matter what you win this cycle...either the best thing happens and you are pregnant now, or still good, your body is working and you'll get pregnant soon!! (I know it isn't that easy, but here's to hopeful thinking!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is right, either way it is all great news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous numbers. I'm so happy that your hormones are getting so much better. I'm so hopeful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your sweet comment on my news!

    I don't know about the other value, but your progesterone looks great! Hope this is the one!

    ReplyDelete