Sunday, September 20, 2009

Graces








Healing graces is what I received this weekend! It was such a beautiful weekend and I learned so my about my loving Father and Jesus. I fell in love with scripture and the Eucharist all over again. The joy in my heart received a huge pick me up! I want to share some of the amazing graces of knowledge I received! I am tired, so I wull just post some pictures that I took during my reflection times. I prayed, journaled and took a few pictures. I do have to say that I prayed for you all, for all orphans, and families that will rise up to nurture the love of Christ in these orphans. I did keep receiving visions of adoption in everything. Nature speaks to me in a way that it may not to others, but I was just amazed at the graces of good vision of God's giftedness.
Anyway, here are a few pics from my weekend! I was surrounded by dragonflies and butterflies during my walks! What grace! Also, I took some time to get the courage to go to the momunent for the unborn. There was grace in the smallest steps. It is true that when we take the smallest step toward Christ, He runs to us! We fall into His embrace and recognize that love makes all things new!
Oh, one more thing, the dragonfly pictured here stayed with me there at the statue of Our Lady of Sorrows for the longest time! I think it was such a gift that I was met there with this dragonfly!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your retreat was so healing. The pictures are beautiful, and it's so awesome about all the dragonflies and butterflies you saw. We really such do a retreat together sometime. Let me know when the next one you go on will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing these pictures, they are beautiful and filled with so much peace.

    How exciting God kept putting adoption on your heart. I can't wait to hear more about this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear you had a good retreat, and humbled and grateful for your prayers.

    ReplyDelete