Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 3: 30 days of Thanksgiving

 

Today, in a much lighter note, I am thankful for Sesame Street and the wonderful family time we spent enjoying the show today with our wonderful friends Laurie, Lonnie & Zaleigh.

DSCN5172

Joseph would have been content just to adore the big truck with his favorite monsters on it!

DSCN5174

Here he is adoring the truck!

DSCN5195

Grouch!!!

DSCN5191

Besides Elmo, Grover can always make Joseph smile!  There was this Play.z0ne area where the kids could play before the show, yeah, pure craziness!!!!!!

DSCN5178

Daddy & Big Bird!  Big Bird is a HIT with Joseph!!

 

DSCN5179

I am not sure who loves Bert & Ernie more, Joseph or I?  It was so much fun to watch Joseph see his favorite monster friends come to life right before his eyes!  He likes the characters for our for seats on the floor (we had amazing seats, thanks to Daddy-o in row G!) but when Bert came to try to meet him Joseph was scared and cried for awhile.  He did fine throughout the show, as long as he did not notice the characters that came down the aisle next to him! 

DSCN5214

Bert & Ernie told us about the letter of the day and it just happened to be Joseph’s favorite letter!!

DSCN5215

Yeah for J!!!!!  Go Joseph!!!!

DSCN5227

This crew really knows how to party!  So grateful we could spend the morning with them!  Jessy & I jokingly to each other that this trip to Lafayette to see the furry monsters was Joseph’s Disney trip!!!

DSCN5212

Utter amazement!

DSCN5207

Joseph’s god-sister Winking smile  Sweet Zaleigh and his Godfather, Uncle Lonnie!  We love this little girl in a big way!!

DSCN5262

At the end Joseph was dancing in the aisles!!!  Sweet, wholesome fun!

DSCN5263

JOY!!!!!!!!!!!

DSCN5258

Fun times with Aunt Laurie & Uncle Lonnie & Sweet Zaleigh!

DSCN5281

Our one and only family shot!!  I love Joseph’s happy smile!!!

DSCN5230

Love, love, love these two!  I am also so very thankful that I was able to hold the little one on my lap for awhile and got to hold Jessy’s hand!  I miss holding my husband’s hand.  Writing that down reminded me how the priest that officiated our wedding proclaimed our wedding day as the “Feast of Holy Hands” because he always noticed and remembered how we always held hands and honored that!  Somehow, I sometimes forget to just hold his hand and I love the feel of my hand in his, it really is the simple things, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment