Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 17: 30 Days of Thanksgiving

 

Today as I was trying to discipline myself to write this post, I came across this picture.  Those of you who know about how to chart using the Creighton Model, you can clearly see how sick I was back in 2007/2008!  I started charting in 2007 when God decided to put in on a special lady’s heart to make the time to teach me the method.  I had really only known her for professional reasons but she did know a bit about how much I wanted to have children and she told me that when she was in prayer, God asked her to make the time to teach me the method even when her life was a whirlwind!  She was obedient and even though it took time, my heart will forever be thankful!

chart 3

With her help and the help from PPVI along with Dr. Hilgers, my cycles improved, I began to have periods of fertility (HOORAY) and we were able to conceive two miracles with their assistance.  So thankful for restored health and babies that we can love forever, one here on earth with us and one more in heaven enjoy the presence of God with their older brother/sister!

chart 4

No comments:

Post a Comment