Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 29: 30 days of thanksgiving

Tonight I am grateful for tragedy being defeated! Last
night Joseph, Jessy, and I were in the living room before bedtime (Joseph was up later than usual because he took a random late afternoon nap) when we began to smell something burning, it almost smelled like an electrical fire of the toaster. I always unplug the toaster when it is not in use, so that wasn't it. I was busy keeping Joseph away while Jessy checked out our bedroom and bathroom, upon opening the bedroom door we could definitely smell something burning. It turned out to be our fan and it was very scary! Jessy unplugged it and we removed it right away! No damage to the rest of the house surfaced, but it took a good while to clear the air so we could go to bed. O, thank you God!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. How scary! So glad everyone was ok; God was clearly watching over you!

    ReplyDelete