Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 18: 30 days of thanksgiving


I was really shocked after I woke up from a 2 hour nap today! Not only was it the best nap I can remember in so long, but was a deep and restful snooze and Joseph slept right beside me!
I was telling Jessy that this was the best Sunday I have had nearly 2 years! Last night Joseph slept 13 hours straight which gave me plenty if time to visit my husband, blog, and sleep for more than 5 hours! We woke up to a super happy boy with just a just a few minutes to get everyone ready for mass! We all made to church, we all stayed for the duration of mass (Joseph is showing good progress in regard to behavior in mass), went grocery shopping, got gas, filled our bellies and still had plenty of time to rest and nap before going to visit family. A perfect Sunday, I am so thankful!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could say the same for Leo showing progress with mass behavior. Sadly, I cannot.

    ReplyDelete