Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 25: 30 days of thanksgiving


I am thankful for Joseph's growing vocabulary! He chatters a lot but only a small amount is understood by one of us! Today we were visiting his uncle DJ and as I was telling him to bring me something he should've been playing with he brought it to me quickly and as I said "thank you" he nonchalantly said "you welcome". It was a first for but Jessy said he did that the other day!
He is now beginning to ask for his favorite foods by name, pizza (pizza-pizza, pizza-pie) and cookie (which he clearly learned from Copkie Monster from the song "c is for cookie".
He started a few days ago putting to signs together and saying a few two word utterances, primarily "more please". I think he is going through a big transition/ growth development because he is somewhat irritable at times and completing falling apart at other times. I think that "2" is going to be a very dramatic year! Good thing he is cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment