Friday, November 13, 2009

Thankful . . .part 5

This may be getting old to some of you, but I am doing so much better by doing this! It has really put so much into perspective!
I am thankful for . . .
(1) Awesome CM! There must have been a split P, could not have been related to stress - hahaha! I am so thankful that I decided to not do the hcg last night! I can now wait and see!

(2) Ashley! She is a social worker I spoke to yesterday and J was on board with this and she was so kind. She works for a children's home and they do adoptions. There are not many, but you never know. You don't pay a penny until a child is in your home and the fees for when it is done are amazing! A donation to care for the other children in their care. What grace. I don't know where this will lead, but I discovered them by putting about 10 puzzle pieces together on tuesday and how it came to my attention was very random. All we have to do is a short summary of our life and our dreams along with a photo to them and they will share it with the girls in their maternity home. Once (if) we are chosen then all the fun begins. That is when they do the home study,etc. I am not going to worry about how strange it all seems, I am just so excited we are going to be doing our part by making ourselves available and pray that if it is God's will the right birthmother would be led to choose us!

(3) I am going to have a girls night with one of my dearest friends tonight! I can't wait to visit! She is the kind of friend you can just share anything with and her reaction is almost always so unexpectedly kind and challenging :). Thank you God for wonderful friends and being able to visit them!

3 comments:

  1. That is great!!!!!!!! Go adoption!!!!

    I love it! I'm so happy for you!

    I did get your text yesterday but due to my pounding headache, I could barely muster anything! :) Not even dinner! But we took care of the BD so that is okay!

    My mucus is wierd, TCIE is wierd, yours is wierd. I definitely did not have a split pike even if that is what it looks like! :) hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the very best as you move forward and make yourselves available to adoption. Sounds like a great opportunity!

    Hope you have lots of fun with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear that J has open up to adoption and you may have some options there. You might have to send me the info on this place.

    I'm glad your CM is awesome, even if it was weird earlier.

    Have fun on your night out! We need to figure out some time to get together soon. Maybe December or January?

    ReplyDelete