Monday, November 16, 2009

$2775.25

Yes, that is the going rate of a HSG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praise God for insurance and met deductibles.

Spiritual direction stunk today . . .did a lot of crying and was told to "Let Go".

O well, I guess it is just another uncomfortable moment . . a pause in this stage of life I am going through.

When things are uncomfortable, God is most likely doing His work. Well, I have been uncomfortable for a long time now. He must have a lot of work to do on me.

No thankful list today.

7 comments:

  1. I've been told the same thing! Ha! :) ARGH! I hate surrendering! hahahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww :( If the priest leading our support group meeting this weekend tells us that, I think I'll punch him in the face!!

    Yeah, I remember my HSG being a lot of $$. And it came outof my unpaid deductible at the time... blech.

    I'm praying for you, hon. I know for certain God is at work on you right now. Look around our group - since this summer, things have been moving and shaking, it's really amazing to sit back and watch happening!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a thankful in there without meaning to -- "insurance and met deductibles." :)

    Sorry the spiritual direction stunk. Just know that even on your bad days, we're all here for you, praying for you, to lift you up or to give you whatever you need. Everyone's entitled to bad days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about spiritual direction. Wow, that's expensive. Vent was right, you did praise insurance and met deductibles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow,that's for how much HSG??! I've been thinking about asking my doctor to put me on it, but I don't know that I can afford it. My insurance only picks up a fraction of the cost for infertility meds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In all things good,

    An HSG is a medical procedure done by a radiologist in a hospital to check out if the tubes, etc are open. I think you are thinking of hcg and it costs me $45.00 a month and insurance doesn't cover it.

    ReplyDelete