Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Baking up some cheerfulness!


These are my famous mini pecan pies. It has been a favorite of my family and friends for many years, I even did a little stint of selling them locally to earn some extra cash.

They are so YUMMY and completely not good for you! Maybe that is why everyone likes them and I only make them for family about 2 times a year.

I hope you all enjoy your Thanksgiving! Over the couse of the month, I have found so much to be thankful for, but today I was reminded to always love my sweet husband and never take him for granted. God wants us to dream big and He gave us each other to dream with all the days of our lives!

Prayers and blessings to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Your pies look so yummy! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dh bought a pecan pie from a school fundraiser and we were going to eat it for Thanksgiving..however..since I had to have my beloved pumpkin pie and we were having bday cake (my mom's bday is 1st of Dec...we usually celebrate it on Thanksgiving)..we thought we'd save it for Christmas. My dh, brother and parents love pecan pie. Your pies look yummie. I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving too.

    Oh...my "boy" had a great vet visit. He even took the yearly shots well. Usually he goes to his room and sleeps..this time he sat with me on the couch and hung out. THe vet always comments on how nice he is. I think it went well due to the fact that we had the woman vet in the office..usually we have the man but he was busy with a dog. My dh and I have figured that this cat prefers women. Haaaa....

    ReplyDelete