Monday, November 9, 2009

Lazy Haze

It seems that I have been so lazy lately and my brain is stuck in a cloudy haze. I don't really know how to get out of that funk. It has me pretty worried.
Even my husband told me today "Isn't too early in the month to be feeling this way?" That question did wonders for my spirit! Yeah right. I did not hold it against him though because I am wondering the same thing.
Today is cd 13 and it was so funny that I actually got upset for not having the bodily signs I want to see at this stage in the game. I guess it is possible for me to have a peak on cd 12, but that would be a record for me. I did feel some pain on my left side today that would have made me think it could be related to O pain.
I am confident that I am way too emotional about all of it, but I just felt so hopeless today. I thought to myself, I guess we just have to learn to live with dissatisfaction. I don't think that I can settle to be like that though and I don't think I should have to, but if I am storing up my treasures in Heaven, then why should I worry?
I am amazed at how God moves in the lives of others, but I just wonder what He has in mind for us. I am tired of begging. Yet I will keep begging if I will get what I want. The only way to find out is to keep begging :)
I am just so excited for GIMH's miracle. Praise God, He is still in the miracle business. (by the way, I don't know how to make a link, feel free to give me tech advice!)
A fellow blogger is saying things she is grateful for each day in November, so I will try to the same Maybe showing my gratitude will change my heart from focusing on my sorrow.
Here goes:
(1) My wonderful husband, he always keeps me remembering that God still loves me even though He took my babies to their eternal home.
(2) My three sweet godsons . . . what an honor to watch them grow.
(3) Good sales at JCP! Seriously, I love to shop!

3 comments:

  1. Wow..I could've written parts of that. I, too, am tired of begging and I, too, wonder if I just have to learn to live with dissatisfaction. I am struggling with whether that may just be God's plan for me. I guess we need to remember that no matter how many times it feels like we have been passed over, He may change that for us at any moment. We don't know His plans and we have reason to hope that this dark time will pass.

    Praying for you. Hope the haze lifts soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that you are feeling funky right now. I'm glad that you are able to see your blessings though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a tip: Linking to something when using Blogger is a cinch! When you are typing your post, just highlight the word(s) you want to link and click on the little button right up there next to bold, italics, and text color (if you roll over it, the word "link" will pop up). It will give you a box to paste the address (URL) that you wish to link to. Hope this helps! Now, going to read your thankful posts. :)

    ReplyDelete