Tuesday, October 27, 2009

P+16

I am at p+16 and not even sure what is going on with my body right now. I did a hpt and it was -. I do not feel real crampy like a new cycle is on its way and my bbt is dropping a bit. I am wondering if bc I had such high progesterone this cycle if it would take longer to decrease so that a new cycle could start? Did I completely miss my p day this time and do all of the hcg, bloodwork, etc too soon? I don't think so bc the hormones were definitely post ovulatory. I went to bed at 8pm last night and had to wake up at 9pm to take my t3. I slept until 6:30 am. I did this the other day too. I do think that the prog. is dropping bc the bbs are not as sore and my bbt is decreasing (this morning 98.6). I guess if there is no sign of cd 1 tomorrow I will call for a blood test.

Unfortunately, I have let my heart dream this cycle and I told my husband last night that one day I will be able to decorate a nursery for our baby. My heart is still hopeful and tender.

9 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that this cycle is no longer looking so hopeful. I hope that if this cycle doesn't work out that your hormones continue to be great like they were this cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart.....I wish I had one ounce of your tenderness! :)

    xxoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did your HPT come up - if you were so close to your last injection? I don't get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sew, that is what I am wondering. I have no idea . . .I am putting little stock in that plastic dream crasher!! Seriously, I don't feel like a new cycle is coming. If it does it will suprise me. I don't exactly have pg symptoms either. I just feel normal except needing more sleep and stuffing my face to no end in the evenings. In the mornings, I have to make my self eat something. I am trying so hard to keep my peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As long as there is no AF, still holding out hope. Lots don't get a + until several days after a missed period. "plastic dream squahser" . . . cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plastic cream crasher! That is classic! It goes great with PPP (Post Peak Purgatory)!!!! :)

    ARGH! Well eat up Momma!

    When do you usually get your period on HCG?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sew,
    With hcg, I always have a 14 LP. I guess I am just going to be breaking some more trends here :)

    I have to say I am having a huge spiritual battle right now trying not to worry. I heard today "Don't bother worrying if you prayed; Don't bother praying if you plan on worrying!"
    hahaha - not working here!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I am so sorry you got a -. I am still hoping it is wrong!!! I understand the whole alowing yourself to drem part. I think it is what keeps me sane during the 2 ww, but it makes for a realy difficult crash when Af arrives.

    Praying for you,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete