Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blow me away results!

I just got a call back from a nurse with my p+7 results!

No wonder my bbs were hurting so bad!

My progesterone is 45!!! 45 is amazing for me, especially coming from .68 for my first blood draw ever!

My estradoil was 26.7! Once again, a tremendous number for me!

I don't know if this office does the results different for the estradoil because they just tell me that the doctor likes to have it at 12+ and for progesterone to 13+!


I feel like I just won the lottery! I can't help but get my hopes up! By the way, I went to the bathroom almost every two hours last night and did my last hcg injection this morning (p+10). Once again the reason I did it on 10 instead of nine is becasue my last one was done on 8 instead of 7 due to having to do the blood draw on p+8 since p+7 fell on a sunday, so I guess I should call these my p+8 results!

Please God, work miracles here!

11 comments:

  1. Good job! You and Sew both have great P4 numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. I'm so glad to see that your hormones are improving so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the estrogen levels, I'm guessing that they do it like PPVI in ng/dl so it's 267 pg/ml in the units that you usually see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! I am so hopeful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

    THose results are great! I hope this is a great indication of something else wonderful, ;)

    Praying, praying,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't feel like you ramble on the phone; it's always good to talk to you. Feel free to call me anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh that's such exciting news, I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw your comment on Sew's blog -- love your title! I don't really know much what the numbers mean, but I'm that they're great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am praying for a miracle for you, LIM! These #s are AWESOME!!!

    Can't wait to hear more in about a week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm happy and hopeful for you!

    ReplyDelete