Saturday, September 25, 2010

Our Saturday







This past week was just nuts, but thankfully Saturday has arrived!!!






Looking back on the last week:



Monday - work and fitting in a visit with the perinatologist who thankfully had pleasant news for us!



Tuesday - wake up at the crack of dawn to be in the first in line at the lab to get progesterone blood draw, wait 1/2 hour for them to spin it so I can mail it to ppvi on my lunch break! Work, work, more work!!



Wednesday- work and feeling really messed up. Don't know what is going on but dizzy in the morning and back pain all day! Could not stay focused but still managed to make it through a crazy day at work. Thankfully at the end of the day the supervisor told me to take the whole day off tomorrow for my appointment and that since things were slowing down, I could start working just 3 days a week if I want - praise God. I love earning extra money, but I was getting beaten down. Joseph and I needed rest! By the way, my sugars were low most of the day which probably made for the less than ideal day!



Thursday - get to sleep good and until around 9 am!!! It was not uninterruped sleep - lots of bathroom trips and positioning issues, plus he seems to like me to move more while I am trying to be still, but the rest was amazing! I ended up going to my doctors appointment which was the first time I was completely unimpressed with her attitude and professionalism! She looked at my laparotomy scar and said "WHO DID THAT TO YOU???" That was the least of my worries compared to the other crap she pulled that day, but I am trying to just trust God here and beleive that she was just having one of her worst days. I am not trying to diminish her behavior because I still can't reconcile that in my head or heart, but I know that Joseph is ok and I am ok, so I am just going to go from there. Yet, honestly my emotions were raw until around 10 pm last night!



Friday- work, work, work!! Thank goodness my paycheck can pay for the house insurance :) Then as I am heading off I see that Dr. H's office calls me with my progesterone levels and they dropped 2 pts in 3 weeks. I was instructed to go back to 2oo units PIO 2xwk. Along with all of the other stuff! I talk to the nurse about the stunt my local ob pulled and she was shocked!!! I still won't say it hear because it just makes me upset. So I am downcast and Jessy and I head to o'charleys for their 2 for $14.99 meals, make a quick trip to Target, Toyrus for birthday gifts, and then visit his family! I am wiped out when we get home and get my shot. I ask him to lay his head on my belly to see if he can hear Joseph's heartbeat and as he was telling me "yes" - Joseph kicked him twice in the head!!! Is it sad that I loved every minute of those moments? He loved it too ;)



Which brings me to SATURDAY! Yah - the weekend has arrived!! We are up and at'em at 6:30 am going to our Godson's flag football game (5-6 year olds) that Jessy is helping to coach! Here are a few photos! There are 8 boys and 1 girl on the football team. Who is Jessy's newest sidekick?? The sweet little girl! Toward the end of the game she said "Mr. Jessy! I think I am finally understanting that white line over there! When I have the ball and run across that line, they are supposed to stop chasing me! Why are they still chasing me?? Those boys ar ROUGH, are all boys that rough, Mr. Jessy?" Loved every minute of it!! So precious! I hope you enjoyed the pictures! Jessy is in the turquoise shirt and khacki shorts! Our Godson is #13! Go, D! In the top photo, D is there with his Dad my (brother-in law) in the gold shirt!






3 comments:

  1. so sweet!!! glad you're doing ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just so annoyed about what went on with the doctor!

    I love the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about what went on with the doctor. I'll glad that you and Joseph are ok. The flag football photos are so cute!

    ReplyDelete