Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Mail Day!


Something has changed. I can't put my finger on it, but your body cannot know that you have magically entered the third trimester and just want to fall apart, can it? I am getting lower back pain which can be relieved with relaxation, but really is bothersome. Humility has come to my door saying "Stretching pains are HERE!!! Like it or not!" For the longest time, I thought I had just hit a plateau and it would be easier from now on . . . . hahahaha! Is anyone laughing with me out there? I can't get over how quickly the transition from feeling vibrant to feeling concerned all over again happened. I am hoping this is just a phase that passes quickly, because it is not easy to handle.


Yet . . . I got the best pick-me-up gift in the mail today from my great friend Maria (check out her blog "Living in LewisLand" on my blogroll). I have never seen this book before but it is AWESOME and such a timely gift! Believe it or not, I came home today from my doctor's appointment and laid in bed and read the whole book - praying for baby Joseph!


I love it and the special card and pictures that came with it, thanks Maria!!!


Speaking of my doctor's appointment. I left there today with the most lost feeling in the world. Really forlorn - I don't really want to get into the reasoning because it is just not sitting right with me right now. I will have to follow-up on it and stand up for what Joseph and I need. That is really all I can say about it right now without driving myself nuts.
I will start working just part time starting next week. I had today off for my doctor's appointment so I hope things continue to go well.


3 comments:

  1. That looks like a wonderful book! Oh, so cute, I will have to look for that for my nephews. I am sorry that the dr. appt didn't go so well. But you are a wonderful, wonderful mom already and I know you will do what is best for your little Joseph. St. Padre Pio, pray for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I'm so glad you received it. I treasure our book...and the artwork is so beautiful.

    I hate that you had a bad feeling after your doctor appointment. Prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry about the doctor's appt., but happy about the happy mail!

    ReplyDelete