Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Busy Bee







I have been away lately. I haven't been feeling so great, just stay worried about making sure my body is supporting this baby's life like it should.

We also had my 14 year old cousin over last week and weekend :) It is true what they say about having a teen boy in the house!!! He is awesome and we love him so much!!! Here are a few pictures from our time together! The last one is one with him in with the smallest catfish we have ever seen!! How's that for a great fishing story!!!





I am also so distraught in trying to find employment!! I have found some awesome part-time jobs and they are just not respoonding because I am either overqualified or they really sort of rule me out when I mention my pregnancy. I try to avoid mentioning it, but the other day a possible employer was so adament about why I was looking for p/t work, that I eventually mentioned it and I have not heard back from them AT ALL!! This was a huge blow to my fighting spirit to make all of this work. I did a happy dance when I was able to write out all the bills and realized that all of the ones that were due are now paid!!! We have been cutting corners, praise God!! It really isn't that bad, but I really feel so different in my vocation.






My vocation is evolving and while I am thrilled about that, it is an adjustment. I am not working outside of the home and this is the first time in my life that I am not out making a living. I always dreamed of this lifestyle, but I just desired it come in a different way. I am still utterly amazed that soon there will be a newborn to care for and my days are about to get even busier ;) I love it!!






Speaking of our miracle baby, I am so ready to meet this new baby!!! I will be able to see them again on the u/s on Aug 19!!!! I think that my husband is taking the whole day off so we can enjoy the day together!! I have been feeling the baby tumble all around and it does my heart so much good! I had a few days of wondering if my progesterone was dropping and I have been having a lot of back pain and stretching/round ligament pain. Last week I got a terrible headache that lasted about 24 hrs and today these is another one. I think it is all related to sinuses. I always feel so much better after laying down in the afternoon.






The last few days have been spent with family and while it is nice, it DRAINS all of my energy.





5 comments:

  1. Praying for your employment situation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for a p/t job to tie you over until you have the baby or are you planning on working p/t when the baby comes...after maternity leave? Just curious.

    Glad to hear the baby is moving and filling your heart with love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you on the job situation! I'm so sorry to hear that you are having a rough time right now. I'm glad LB is moving around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the baby shows his/her other cheeks at the next u/s :) Oh, do I miss that tumbling feeling they make. Now mine tumbles around the living room! Good luck with the jobs -- the right one for you is out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you're feeling the baby move! That is so precious! I can't wait for your next appointment and hope you will get a really good look at baby. :)

    Continuing to pray that God will work in your job situation.

    ReplyDelete