Thursday, August 19, 2010

TICKLED.............

BLUE


That's right, we are having a beautiful baby boy!!!!


His name will be Joseph Lee and we are both grinning from ear to ear!!!

In the months after my first miscarriage, nearly 10 years ago, my husband did a 30 day Novena to Saint Joseph in the hopes that he would intercede for us and ask God to heal my body and once again let life reside in my womb! We have always known from that moment on if God allowed us to have a son, his name would be Joseph!

Joseph Lee is also a family name. My husband's grandfather, whom we deeply miss to this day, was named Calvin Lee Joseph S. He was such a kind man and we are so thrilled that we can share the stories of him with our son who shares his name.



Praise God - you are amazing in your blessings!
St. Joseph, pray for us!

20 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm SO excited for you guys! Joseph Lee is a beautiful name!! Hooray for BOYS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barbie ;) We are so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! So happy for you! And so glad little Joseph cooperated this time :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I am so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I love the story of his name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooo hooo!!!! I am so happy for you - and the name is perfect!! Send some baby dust my way!! :(
    Seeing blue is so great! I have 2 daughters and we never found out the gender beforehand, We are praying for another baby and this time, we are finding out!!! So happy again for you and it seems you are feeling a bit better? I hope so!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAAAAAAAHHHHH! I'm SO excited. I've been checking all day to see. We are so happy to pray for Joseph by name!!! Love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY YAY YAY! Love those little boys :) Is it me or is this the year of the boys? Congrats and we LOVE the name Joseph too! Perfect! Oh, we're not naming our boy Joseph, just saying we love it because St. Joseph is so powerful. Yay again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! A sweet little boy!!! And what a perfect name!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! You must be over the moon! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful news!!!!

    I'm a little partial to your baby's name... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks ladies!!

    JB, I thought you would like that name :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Boys are simply wonderful! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SOOOO EXCITED!!!! What a joy to pray for your baby boy by name. I'm so happy to be able to follow along in your journey. Cannot wait to celebrate with you when he arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your baby Joseph and the rising progesterone levels! I love the name Joseph and have one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, I am just now seeing this - AHHH I LOVE the name Joseph and boy oh boy I am so excited for you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome!!!! Love little boys! Joseph is a GREAT name!!!

    ReplyDelete