Sunday, August 15, 2010

Revealing my prayer buddy

Wow, when I was given my prayer buddy I immediately felt pressure to pray without ceasing!

Just days before we began the PB, summer edition, my prayer buddy revealed that she miraculously got her first BFP!!! I was thrilled, but it has not been an easy journey for her - no path strewn with roses! Instead, she faced an incredible bout of nausea and still cared for her precious daughter with grace all while remaining a holy wife!

I rejoiced when I read about her first ultrasound and they saw their newest baby's heartbeat!!!

I cringed every time I read that the nausea was just not letting up and really making every day challenging!

I prayed for her everytime she came to mind and I made a point to pray every morning and evening and ask St. Gerard to protect her and her growing baby. I prayed and asked St. Gianna to be her companion throughout this jouney!!!

She has always been such an encouraging, faithful inspiration to me that I was determined to not be a slacker in prayers for her and her beautiful family! In facing many fears, pains, and questions about my own pregnancy - I offered them up for her and her special intentions.

I am so glad that God has allowed us to be connected through our blogs, but most importantly how we are connected by our faith, our desire to be faithful and loving wives and holy mothers.

My PB was Lifehopes - you are an amazing Mom and I can't wait for your newest baby to join your fun times with your precious daughter!!! It is exciting to be following all of the amazing ways God is enriching your family's lives!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for every single prayer, those prayers have been carrying me through this debilitating nausea! I am looking forward to the day when it lifts, which I trust it will do, since you have prayed for that also!

    I will also continue to pray for you as you prepare to hold your baby in your arms!! (can you believe that?!!)

    ReplyDelete