Friday, March 26, 2010

Wooo hooo we are almost off!

We leave tomorrow morning at 4 am to make the long trek to FL. We are super excited and super worn out!

I have been so very thankful lately that we have the experience of some children in our life and I am so thankful that my bil and sil are letting us experience Disney with their sweet guy!!

Our hearts are overflowing at thankfulness!


I am near the peak day and wonder if I will be making it a double peak bc of the stress of getting every thing ready and my crazy work stuff.

Anyway, trying to be thankful more that anxious!!

Blessings to you all!

7 comments:

  1. I think it's much better and more positive to be thankful then anything else.

    Have fun on your trip!!! That is so awesome that you are bringing your nephew with you guys. He'll love Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a WONDERFUL trip! Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip. Get some vitamin D therapy and retail therapy while you are there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun, if you need ideas on good places to eat, give me a call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope it's a wonderful, relaxing vocation!! Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful trip! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete