Monday, March 22, 2010

Ramblings . . .

Life in our little world is busy, but we are happy and excited.

We only have a few more days until we leave for Florida and Disney World. We hope that D travels well and that WE are able to keep up :)

We ended up buying a sit and stand stroller to accomodate the D and will be able to let our friends use the front as needed for our other godson. So far, all little hineys will have a place to rest. We are planning to spend five days at DW. I just can't wait to be away from work! Although I am certain that I will be worn smooth out.

In cycle news, I am on cd 14 and so sick of pills!!!!!! I made a list of pills today and it just seems so overwhelming. I think my body is revolting. I am on a huge amount of antibiotics (one for 21 days both J & I and one for cd 14-18), probiotic, prenatals, t3, glucophage (1000 mg), vitamin b6, and the hcg will come later. I am just wondering how much I can take, but thankfully I see some other bloggers who use more medications to achieve and maintain a pregnancy so I am hoping that God will breath new life into our family soon! I have been fighting some migraines but they stayed away today. Not really sure how to handle those, right now I just whine. There has to be a rainbow on the horizon!

Are there any secrets anyone wants to share with us to prepare for our trip to Disney and any special events yall think a six year old boy would love? We are going with six other children and two of my best friends and their husbands and one of their mothers. Please share your ideas and suggestions. Someone said to get an autograph book and on the Disn.ey website it says you can make a homemade one, but then I found out about the passports, any suggestions would be super helpful. I am hoping to make one! I am not the most creative person in the world, but I trust that grace will fill in all the gaps :)

3 comments:

  1. at hollywood studio's they have the Jedi training academy, my nephew REALLY wanted to do that. if you get there for a show you'll likely have to wait until the next show to get a spot, but a 6 yr old is old enough and it's a blast.

    I met a family there in Jan that was doing the pin trading, they suggested getting "used" pins on ebay as you can get them for 99 cents there and then trade with Disney employees for ones you really want. That is cheaper than buying pins there as they run $5 a pin and up......

    I have a lot of suggestions for places to eat......are you getting a park hopper or one park a day pass? let me know and if it's one park a day, let me know what parks you'll be in on what days and I'll let you know the good eats..
    email me if you want, I've got the Disney 411.......:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no Disney advice (never been), but have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were at disney for a few hours. We only had one day! It was insane! :) Do not do the it's a small world ride. You will want to slit your throat! It's the worse ever. :)

    Other then that get some good walking shoes! If we had kids with us it probably would have been more fun. :( But we decided to skip the park and go to the great shopping outside the park over by the airport!

    Have a great time you deserve the break!!

    ReplyDelete