Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Letting it all hang out!

This has been two of the most difficult days (not related to IF) in a very long time!

I had five days off and went straight back to work on tuesday and had to work 11 1/2 hours, I could barely drag myself out of bed this morning. The length of time for the day was not the problem though.

I was treated in the most awful way by someone in leadership in my office and I was barely able to keep it together. I felt the responsiblity to report this incident to the director bc this person should not lose their cool and get so angry and violently with words/language take it out on others.

I don't want to go into details, but the person I reported it to did not validate my concern which was very hard to swallow. I am trying to discern who I should report it to next. I really hate to ruin this person's reputation, but this is not good behavior in any setting.

I did have a job interview somewhere else today, but I am so torn because there is so much that is great about my current job, excluding pay and this particular person.

The potential job is a huge diversion for me and I would take classes to be licensed insurance representative and sale insurance at local small business that sales insurance. The money is about the same but there are NO benefits, at all. But the potential could be really good.

The other thing I thought about was possibly working at Hospice, working at a ob/gyn clinic (can you see why that one was not pursued!), or go back to school to be a teacher or a nurse. I am feeling so lost here.

Talk about mountain top experience and then have the valley. See the post titled "No Matter"

I never thought I would need to have to be dealing this, I thought the biggest worry I would have this week would be dealing with the 2ww.

I went into work yesterday wanting to love the unloveable. Well, God sure did give me a test. It was one of the most difficult moments in my life. God did keep me strong! Praise the Lord.


I am surely giving my prayer buddy a workout. As I was experiencing all of this suffering, I just would offer it up for my prayer intentions for my prayers buddy.

God will make a way, won't He?

No comments:

Post a Comment